Thursday, March 8, 2012

Gotcha cake

Another couple who tied the knot in February 2012. The Bride Judy is from Kota Kinabalu Sabah and worked in Kuala Lumpur where she met her husband. She send me a photo of the wedding cake that they favor and the topper!  Since the topper were not available here in Kota Kinabalu she brought it all the way from Kuala Lumpur. Judy and her husband is the first couple i work with that goes all the way to add humor in their first day as husband and wife. I would say that is a pretty good sign to start a marriage i supposed..:-) 

Photo courtesy of Annie Petrus Photography - copy to me by the bride Judy. I like to call this the Gotcha Cake  or Judy's Gotcha Cake..This is the wedding cake and decoration i did for Judy. The Picture below is the one Judy send to me to me as a sample for her cake.

Sample photo... Her only instruction was of her wedding color theme which is purple and white and cake topper had to be the Gotcha topper!
Haha.. "Gotcha topper" now belong to me to be rent out to the next lovely couple.:D.. 

Judy and Johnson may God Bless you and live happily ever after as husband and wife and be blessed with children and grandchildren running around your feet..:-) Thank you for your trust in me as your wedding cake baker.

Everyone till we meet again.. Happy baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment